Indeluxe Windows Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and suppliers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described in this notice, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and our rights under the law.
1.Who Are We?
We are Indeluxe Windows Limited, Unit 5, Lower Mill Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 8JN. Company Registration Number: 2196614. VAT Number: 135 5524 21
2.What Does This Notice Cover?
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to provide individuals with further information on how we use your personal data, how it is collected, held and processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3.What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (EU Regulations 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enable you to be identified, the personal data that we use is set out in Part 5 of this notice.
4.What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- Name / Business Name
- Address / Business Address
- Telephone / Fax Number
- Email Address
- Payment Information
5.How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interest to use. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Communicating with you including responding to emails, calls and faxes
- Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you
- Taking Deposits or final payment
6.How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
For the purpose of quoting we will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was first collected.
If you enter into a contract with ourselves, we will keep your personal data for ten and half years.
If payment information is requested this will be destroyed immediately after use.
7.Do You Share My Personal Data?
All personal data is treated confidentially and is held within a password protected computer database and in paper form in a filed system within a secured locked office.
Should you enter into a contract with ourselves your personal data will be passed to a third party who have a legitimate interest. These third parties are:
HIP – Home Improvement Protection
8.What are my Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold.
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of our personal data. This privacy notice explains all you need to know, if however you wish to speak to someone please contact us using the details in part 10.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you (see part 9)
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using details in Part 10)
- The right to be forgotten ie the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. (Please contact using the details in Part 10)
- The right to prevent the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or process
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details in part 1 and 10. Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioners office or your local Citizen Advise Bureau.
If you have cause for complaint about the use of your personal data you have the right to raise a complaint with the information Commissioners Office.
9.How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for a copy of those details.
All request’s should be in writing and email or posted to us as shown in Part 10. There is no charge for this request. However if requests are excessive (ie repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover administration costs.
We will respond to your request with 15 working days.
10.How Do I Contact You?
Anything to do with personal data please use the following details:
Post – Unit 5, Lower Mill Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 8JN.
Telephone Number: 01242 221192
Email – Indeluxe.email@example.com
11.Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice for the reason below:
- The law may change
- If we change business in a way that affects personal data protection